Thankful

Saturday, November 30, 2013







Since its the month of thankful-ness I have so much to be grateful for.
Here's what I'm Thankful For.

1. My hubby, this is the hardest working man I know
he makes me laugh everyday. I'm thankful for his determination.

2. My family, seriously I know everyone thinks they have the 
BEST family, but I promise you I really do.

3. Modern medicine, since my hubby was diagnosed with MS,
I'm thankful for the medicine that slows down his body's relapses.

4. My happy home, I do love my little gray home on the corner,
I just love spending time with the hubs remodeling it.

5.  My education, I'm thinkful for the schooling I received in design,
it's opened my eyes to a new world that is so inspiring.

6. My knowledge of the gospel, I'm so thankful for 
being raised in the church & for the gift of eternal families.

7. My love for christmas spirit, I inherited this from my mama,
she would listen to christmas music in july- no joke.

8. My wonderful creative parents, I inherited there unique creativity,
I'm so thankful for that, I grew up in my mom's craft room with a 
hot glue gun in my hand..& christmas music playing.



2 comments:

  1. Great, thanks for your interesting article. Welcome to Getmodnow - the ideal destination for game enthusiasts! At Getmodnow, we're proud to be the leading download source for top entertainment apps and games, including sled rider 3d unblocked, one of the amazing 3D skiing experiences we offer completely free of charge. Sled Rider 3D Unblocked is more than just an ordinary snowboarding game. With vivid 3D graphics and engaging gameplay, this game takes you into a white and challenging snowy world. At Getmodnow, you can download Sled Rider 3D Unblocked easily and quickly, to experience snow racing right at your fingertips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, thanks for your interesting article. Welcome to Getmodnow - the ideal destination for game enthusiasts! At Getmodnow, we're proud to be the leading download source for top entertainment apps and games, including Sled Rider 3D Unblocked, one of the great 3D snowboarding experiences we have to offer. all free.

    Sled Rider 3D Unblocked is more than just an ordinary snowboarding game. With vivid 3D graphics and engaging gameplay, this game takes you into a white and challenging snowy world. At Getmodnow, you can download Sled Rider 3D Unblocked easily and quickly, to experience snow racing right at your fingertips. Explore right here sled rider 3d unblocked

    ReplyDelete