COTTON CANDY TOPPED

Wednesday, January 29, 2014



Trust me you need these cotton candy topped cupcakes,
I'll post a short tutorial on them but here's the main gist,
White cupcake mix, I make mine ahead of time
& freeze them so the cake becomes heavy

Cream cheese frosting:

1 package cream cheese
1 stick of butter
Vanilla-splash
1 8oz pack of powered sugar

cream butter & cream cheese together, add vinilla, slowly add powered sugar,
I like my frosting thick so I can pipe it, so I add a lot of powered sugar.
add food color, if desired.

I bought cotton candy from our local dollar store, it comes in a clear container mixed with pink and blue.
Walmart I think has some, or if you just happen to have a cotton candy machine, ha use that! 
I took a clump of pink cotton candy and formed it into a ball, do NOT role just form it with your fingers.
Add the candy to a tooth pick..
YOUR DONE!

so sweet, and so simple. enjoy!

If you want to see photos from our Young Women in Excellence that we used these for these see this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment