PARTY PANTS.

Sunday, January 19, 2014



And this is how my house looks, lots of pink.
But is anyone else super excited for valentines day?
I am, I know that I have been posting a lot of valentines day already...
but shoot, I can't help my self! Also just finishing up Young Women in Excellance.
We're having our Jan. 29th I have a few more printables coming for those who are interested.
I just am putting together these bags + tags and filling them with confetti popcorn.
for the girls to snack on while we're getting started!
phew & caught up on those etsy orders. 

In the meantime I have the pink paper fan drop tutorial over at Mom's Best Network
Create the simple paper fans for a backdrop for your Young Womens in Excellance, party!


recipe for confetti popcorn via here


No comments:

Post a Comment