YOUNG WOMENS IN EXCELLENCE DECORATIONS

Saturday, January 4, 2014




 







Phew, these pretty pink paper fans are done!
I'm using these fans as our backdrop at Young Womens in Excellence,
but they would be super cute for any party in any color!

p.s. they do take a while to make & i'm still recovering from multiple paper cuts

I cut out some little pink paper crowns for our girls
& cut out some glitter flags from paper & attached them to skewers,
I bought a pack of "shades of pink" paper from hobby lobby for $4


You can read my tutorial of how to make these cute paper fans
 over at Mom's Best Network

I'm just waiting on some candy for the buffet & a few more details
also to download the free invite, scroll down the the previous post 


To see photo of our 2014 Young Women in Excellence click here. 
heres a quick photo from that event.  
for more photo visit here. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment