MINI DONUT SPRINKLES.

Thursday, March 20, 2014


Did you see the darling Sarah from Confetti Sunshine's donut box yesterday?!
Seriously I'm dying, it's so darling, I love her creative donut ideas over there!

Today I'm sharing mini donut sprinkles for cupcakes or cakes!
There so mini and do cute, I had so much fun making them, I think there a must.
If you happen to be throwing a donut party make sure to include these.

Here's how to make these:

Supplies:
Handful of Cheerios
Frosting
Pink food coloring
Sprinkles

I used store-bought frosting, I added a touch of pink food coloring, I warmed the frosting up in the microwave for a few seconds, so that it became thin.
I took each Cheerio and dunked the top portion into the icing. Than added sprinkles to some!
Let them dry for a few minutes and added them to frosted cupcakes.

Here's the donuts drying on a paper towel.


Now you have to go check out Sarah from Confetti Sunshine's donut necklace!
So darling as a favor... I absolutely adore it. go check it out!
Here's a sneak peak!




No comments:

Post a Comment