SUMMER DIY'S.

Monday, July 7, 2014

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.

The husband is busy helping his mom with a mini porch makeover.
So I guess that means we'll take a break from remodeling our house, for bit.
Which this means one thing.... Some crafting DIY time for me!

I love summer, I love being outside in my garden,
watering the flowers, watching our little produce grow into veggies,
It's so therapeutic and rewarding for me!
I also love riding out bikes at night.

But I love renovating our house,
and throwing parties, ya know the "just because" type of parties, just as much.
Renovating can be so exhausting, once you tear one thing out,
then something else needs done, but while he's helping out,
I'm going to dig my hands in some DIY!

Here's a list of my favorites!
+ I'll be adding some wallpaper to the insides of my kitchen cabinets,
I've been meaning to do it, but haven't found the time!
and cleaning out some closets, I can't stand clutter.

No comments:

Post a Comment