BIRTHDAY PARTY CART.

Thursday, August 28, 2014





I'm just wrapping up some last minute DIY's for the husbands birthday,
I really love hosting things at our house because it makes me get things done!
And trust me I need to get things done, seriously garden beds cleaned out, mums planed,
pergola stained, fence stained, umbrella up, lights up, phew, just stuff that needs done.
I found this little bar cart in the little thrift store a couple towns over from mine.

Remember this summer party cart? Yes, same one, just modified to be a little more "manly"
There's a cute little photo of the before, and do I mean cute!
We're having the party outside, since our cute little house can't quite accommodate
both of our families! I spray painted the outdoor lights gold, put up our outdoor umbrella,
made a red striped table cloth from a drop cloth, little washi table flag toppers, these cute
little dishes, that I scripted on with a permanent marker....



I just need to fill the mini white scripted dishes with succulents!
We'll be having it outside like this BBQ we hosted a couple months ago
I'll be sharing photos after this weekend, and a very Happy Birthday to my kind sweet husband!




No comments:

Post a Comment