BIRTHDAYS.

Wednesday, August 6, 2014


 1. / 2. / 3. / 4. / 5. / 6. / 7. / 8. / 9.

I never understood why my parents stop celebrating birthdays,
Ahhhhh but not I get it, so clear.. I'm now approaching my middle twenties something.
tiny sobs in my brain just thinking about it.....

My sweet husband is turning 24, practically a baby I tell ya!
So to celebrate this year right I'm throwing a little birthday party.
Be prepared for some DIY's + photos coming soon, I've got some ideas.
We're having a manly party, ya know, cause boys don't have parties, ha.
So a manly party we're having, good food + good conversion.
Here's a board of party inspiration + supplies I'm gathering,

And be sure to head over to Mom's Best to check out
a fun & easy back to school breakfast +DIY apple garland

No comments:

Post a Comment