you're a perfect peach.

Sunday, February 8, 2015





Guess what? Yes, you guessed right this Saturday is Valentines Day!
So in lieu of a little Valentines these are perfect for friends or neighbor treats.
Hello Tosha designed these super darling tags for the Alison Show meanwhile, I wish that I could decorate those super duper cute peach cookies, I had to come back down here to earth, so instead  I put together these cute little baskets with peach jam + homemade sweet biscuits.

It would be super cute to put just some fresh peaches from the store in this little baskets
If you are in a hurry! But if you can believe it or not, living in a small town of 5,000 we only have one grocery store, and that grocery store just happens to not have any peaches, go figure,
but plenty of pears, lots of pears, but no peaches, so I had to make shift with this!

Happy Valentines! 


No comments:

Post a Comment