St. Patricks Day Party Basics.

Thursday, March 5, 2015



I'm sorry for my absence, the hubs and I took a little trip to Phoenix for a bit, 
It was so nice to get away from the freezing cold + our regular lives, just to have a little break but we're back, feet running! And today I'm over at Mom's Best sharing these easy party decorations for St. Patricks day, and I have a new theory... are you ready? If it doesn't fit in a basket than your WAY overthinking your party decor, just keep it simple! This will help create a fresh modern look for your party + guess what, you wont have to stress over all the little details we all get caught up in. 

The top photo is all my upcoming parties that I need to fit in, in the next couple months,
Stay tune because I will be sharing them all, but in the meantime check out this party inspiration.
Happy warm weekend, it's going to be 60 here in Iowa, and I'm so excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment