Happy Birthday Baby Girl

Tuesday, December 6, 2016


Happy Happy Birthday to our baby girl! 
Seriously, where did the last year go, we're not really sure? 
We brought home a little 8 lb 13 ounce baby girl, and somehow she turned into this big girl who loves to sing, say "uh oh", giggle when dad comes home, eat gold fish like no ones business, and drinks from a straw. Seriously. This girl fills our world. But let me tell you she is strong willed, so my biggest birthday wish is that she doesn't ever lose that. This world is tough, so she's going to need every ounce of feisty, opinion that shes got, I have no doubt that she'll hold her own ground. She got a lot of her dad in her but one day I'm going to be thankful for that! My biggest birthday wish for her is to know that it's okay to fail, failure brings success, to always trust your gut, to never get discouraged... because baby girl the world is your oyster! 

Happy 1st Birthday sweet baby girl! I'll be sharing her swan party here in a bit!


No comments:

Post a Comment