Toddler Easter Basket

Friday, March 16, 2018

one / two  / three / four / five / six / seven / eight / nine / ten / eleven / twelve

Can you believe that Easter is quickly approaching! I love that the days are lasting longer, and that the temps are warming up during the day, lots of outside time!

I put together a round up of charlie's Easter basket! I'll be sharing it shortly put together, but these are the items that I gathered for her basket! Also that Walmart bunny basket, HALF the price as the similar on on PB Kids, so run don't walk to snag one! This year I decided to go with a traditional Easter basket because I foresee lots of egg hunting this year, and she needs a place to store them in, there's lots of storage room in this basket!

I'll share photos soon! Happy Easter basket shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment